Tuesday, July 23, 2013

One step closer!

We found out today that the preliminary/birth family court date for Bereket has been scheduled for July 31st.  That's next week!  We do not attend this court date, but if it is successful, we will then be given a scheduled date.  Usually there is a little while between the two dates, but we are hopeful that because the court will be closing soon, they will squeeze us in.  We have heard August 6th as the date of the closure, but not from our agency officially.  I looked up last year, and it didn't close until August 22, so who knows! I guess we will go whenever they tell us to!

So... I decided I am going to pack like we are getting on an airplane next week.  That way, we will be ready to go if needed, and I can unpack our clothes if we end up not getting to go right away.  I think that will be less stressful than trying to pack for all 4 of us in 24 hours notice while also trying to arrange flights and accommodations. Wish me luck!

Oh - We finally got the wall decorations up and curtains hung in the boys' room, so tomorrow I will post about the new rooms!

Heather

No comments: