Monday, October 14, 2013

With a thankful heart...

Just a quick post to say how thankful I am for this blessed life I live... So truly blessed to be home, in Canada, with my amazing family. Sometimes I wasn't sure if this adoption was going to happen, but it finally did, and I am so thankful. 

Bereket, you are so sweet and brave and I am so grateful you are in our lives. 

Faith and Thomas, I am so glad I get to be your mom. And I praise God for the kind, compassionate people I see you becoming. 

David, you are truly an amazing man to walk through life with and I'm so glad to have you as my partner in this journey. 

I am so humbled and blessed by all the people in my life who show me kindness and caring and friendship. Thank you. 

Lord, thank you so much for the good gifts you continue to pour out... They are so much more than I could ever deserve and I so often fail to be truly grateful. Forgive my ungrateful heart and help me become a person who recklessly shares the blessings in my life with others. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: